Retainer and Service Agreements
There is no need for your business to employ and in-house attorney to attend to your Adhoc legal issues. We would do it for your business on an “as needed” basis, with no monthly subscription fees. A service agreement would also be entered into outlining unique terms and conditions. On the other hand, we also offer retainer services, should this suit you better. We would be able to assist and advise on the following:
- Telephonic, face to face, and email legal advice;
- Contract drafting;
- Employment and labour issues;
- Legal Compliance with legislations relevant to business and to that of your industry;
- Drafting Policies; and
- Company Formation, and Company Secretarial Work (share register, director changes etc);
- Business Trust Formation.
- Weekly advice in your industry.
Feel free to contact us regarding your specific business requirements.
Our Legal Partners
Should you require other legal services, not provided by us, feel free to visit our legal partners: